Senior

RE: Talia/Seydou - vs all the drama
(04-12-2013 01:35 PM)Dinoh Wrote:  
(04-12-2013 11:49 AM)virgin girl Wrote:  Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Again?

Post BBA 7 Stargame, day ??????
Haai, no peace Lol

The 'Award-Winning Fan' of BBA7 is here oo Heart

Kindly note, someone pls tell I.K to announce the name of the 'MOST TALKED FAN' of BBA7, before BBA 8 starts! During the opening, I beg... Lol

kik kik kik kik kik kik

Oh Virgin Gal aka Lilian white, the Super-crazy Commander-in-chief of the Seylian Fantasy, is back! We welcome you with awe and with trembling.

She won't understand the sarcasm, break it down next time
04-12-2013 02:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bigg Boss
Naija 366
First Ladies Gallery
Member Blogs
Swazis Offline
Her Royal Highness

(04-12-2013 02:44 PM)jaravima Wrote:  LOL! @VG and clan just like the very rich auntie, are still moving around with their coffins on their heads looking for the best spots to get themselves laid to restEekMrgreen

Not before she gets de-flowered
04-12-2013 02:54 PM
homeyk78 Offline
Noble

(04-12-2013 02:44 PM)jaravima Wrote:  LOL! @VG and clan just like the very rich auntie, are still moving around with their coffins on their heads looking for the best spots to get themselves laid to restEekMrgreen

@jaravima what happened to prego u sang abt then all day???

how is Andrew Harvey?? are carrying the coffin too??
04-12-2013 03:00 PM
Swazis Offline
Her Royal Highness

(04-12-2013 01:35 PM)Dinoh Wrote:  
(04-12-2013 11:49 AM)virgin girl Wrote:  Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Again?

Post BBA 7 Stargame, day ??????
Haai, no peace Lol

The 'Award-Winning Fan' of BBA7 is here oo Heart

Kindly note, someone pls tell I.K to announce the name of the 'MOST TALKED FAN' of BBA7, before BBA 8 starts! During the opening, I beg... Lol

kik kik kik kik kik kik

Oh Virgin Gal aka Lilian white, the Super-crazy Commander-in-chief of the Seylian Fantasy, is back! We welcome you with awe and with trembling.

Funny how each name has to depict purity
Virgin....white...
04-12-2013 03:05 PM
Ray J Junia Offline
Cool Member

(04-12-2013 11:25 AM)homeyk78 Wrote:  
(04-12-2013 10:41 AM)Dinoh Wrote:  
(04-12-2013 01:17 AM)Half-full Wrote:  
(04-11-2013 09:11 PM)Swazis Wrote:  My post got cutAngry
The above is an extract from around 8 feb,after naija. The people quoted are regulars,and someone said ON THIS PAGE most pple(read regulars) knew about the break-up. My question still stands,if they knew what made them feel they had to support the charade anyway?
And I was not talking to u ,but I feel honoured u felt u needed to set the record,which is still not straight btw. There's more similar posts AFTER LAGOS. The people quoted should not feel offended abeg,but I had to quote someone Tongue

A lot of pple post here and not everyone agrees. I never said others were not swoonin, just saying those that were have not come on now saying they were sure it was over. Even @vg Is quiet (arguably d most passionate seylian). I'm sure some regular posters were seriously disappointed by seydous post cos they were in love wt seylia and Cldnt accept anything else. Ur post started wt everyone Here is claiming to have known, when only 3 pple said dt. Just don't get who the question "if they knew why did they support the charade" is for, but okay..............I'll just assume I missed Sthn. Peace.

@swazis was just debunking the theory that Talia knew Seylia was over as soon as she left for the States. Talia was already in the US when she wrote to Sey on Feb 7th 2013 saying ''Let me be the first to wish you happy birthday. Am glad we are where we are now.. We do really share a special bond u and I. However u look at it. I wish you greatness and all that's good in the world. From the purest place of my heart happy birthday and well done boo boo''. She obviously thought they were still together. Then on 22nd Feb 2013 she credited her great love for Sey as the inspiration behind her 'Rivers flow' song. The truth must have dawned on her after this date.

@Dinoh i cant agree with more...i feel the same way too...they might had challenges in their relationship but it was nt clearly stated as completely done..it looked like they were still hanging in there... hence the conflicting posts to songs made by and to each other and that made others (Fans) to believe in the same line

Incorrect. The song was produced by Enzo so it was recorded in Naija. But the video was shot in Zambia b4 she left for the States. I don't know why she waited so long to release it, most likely post production issues.

She knew it was done in Naija, but when you have thousands of fans "praying" for your romance, you tell them what they want to hear. She could clarified at any time that they were not together but neither she not Enzo did, they both enjoyed the attention fans gave them cause of it.

Look at this thread, thousands of posts! I might have played with fans too if it made me so relevant
04-12-2013 03:40 PM
homeyk78 Offline
Noble

(04-12-2013 03:40 PM)Ray J Junia Wrote:  
The above is an extract from around 8 feb,after naija. The people quoted are regulars,and someone said ON THIS PAGE most pple(read regulars) knew about the break-up. My question still stands,if they knew what made them feel they had to support the charade anyway?
And I was not talking to u ,but I feel honoured u felt u needed to set the record,which is still not straight btw. There's more similar posts AFTER LAGOS. The people quoted should not feel offended abeg,but I had to quote someone Tongue

A lot of pple post here and not everyone agrees. I never said others were not swoonin, just saying those that were have not come on now saying they were sure it was over. Even @vg Is quiet (arguably d most passionate seylian). I'm sure some regular posters were seriously disappointed by seydous post cos they were in love wt seylia and Cldnt accept anything else. Ur post started wt everyone Here is claiming to have known, when only 3 pple said dt. Just don't get who the question "if they knew why did they support the charade" is for, but okay..............I'll just assume I missed Sthn. Peace.

@swazis was just debunking the theory that Talia knew Seylia was over as soon as she left for the States. Talia was already in the US when she wrote to Sey on Feb 7th 2013 saying ''Let me be the first to wish you happy birthday. Am glad we are where we are now.. We do really share a special bond u and I. However u look at it. I wish you greatness and all that's good in the world. From the purest place of my heart happy birthday and well done boo boo''. She obviously thought they were still together. Then on 22nd Feb 2013 she credited her great love for Sey as the inspiration behind her 'Rivers flow' song. The truth must have dawned on her after this date.

@Dinoh i cant agree with more...i feel the same way too...they might had challenges in their relationship but it was nt clearly stated as completely done..it looked like they were still hanging in there... hence the conflicting posts to songs made by and to each other and that made others (Fans) to believe in the same line

Incorrect. The song was produced by Enzo so it was recorded in Naija. But the video was shot in Zambia b4 she left for the States. I don't know why she waited so long to release it, most likely post production issues.

She knew it was done in Naija, but when you have thousands of fans "praying" for your romance, you tell them what they want to hear. She could clarified at any time that they were not together but neither she not Enzo did, they both enjoyed the attention fans gave them cause of it.

Look at this thread, thousands of posts! I might have played with fans too if it made me so relevant

@Ray j Junia lol....u're so funny!!!...believe u me..u would make money in comedy industry...think abt it
04-12-2013 04:06 PM
stingbee Offline
Elite

(04-12-2013 03:00 PM)homeyk78 Wrote:  

@homeyk78
no need to take out you anger and embarrasment at jaravima ...... it is not her fault that you worshiped the non-existant seylia... Mrgreen Mrgreen Mrgreen
04-12-2013 04:17 PM
stingbee Offline
Elite

(04-12-2013 03:40 PM)Ray J Junia Wrote:  

I still cannot get over the fact that Sey is not his name! so everytime Talia said " I love you, Sey" was to a pretender!

I believe if Talia had announced she was taking a break from relationships - would have been much more interesting............

she could have kept her fans, Sey's fans and Keagan's fans ............. seeing as "Sey/Enzo" wanted a revenge, he would have chased her........

after all suspense is more interesting......... Mrgreen Mrgreen Mrgreen Mrgreen ..... like those movies were you don't know what will happen
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2013 04:24 PM by stingbee.)
04-12-2013 04:23 PM
homeyk78 Offline
Noble

(04-12-2013 04:17 PM)stingbee Wrote:  
(04-12-2013 03:00 PM)homeyk78 Wrote:  

@homeyk78
no need to take out you anger and embarrasment at jaravima ...... it is not her fault that you worshiped the non-existant seylia... Mrgreen Mrgreen Mrgreen

@Bee u said anger and embarrasment lol...i only asked a simple question to Jaravima is there anger in there i wonder??...abt embarrasment did i kill anyone?? for your info dear i didnt regret anything but enjoyed myself...whether wat i supported was there or nt..WE had fun here and met/ made real time friends hun!!! chao!!!SmileSmile
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2013 02:45 PM by homeyk78.)
04-12-2013 04:31 PM
virgin girl Offline
Royal

This is a ‘Status Update’ from @Virgin girl, a Celebrity Fan Lol

''During the X-Mas period, some pple came here to wish us ‘Happy X-Mas’ and even ‘Genu-Flexed’, asking for forgiveness from whomever, becos I don’t even know wat ‘wrong’ dey did o..
Was dat ‘Lip-Service’? Hmmmmmm
Discuss.
The ‘Bees’ are also invited lol
Mrgreen
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2013 07:06 PM by virgin girl.)
04-12-2013 07:05 PM
tetescondy Offline
Senior

Homyke,what did u enjoy in seylia? Now if u wanna talk about chemistry, romance, entertaining, and fun to watch couple, give me kealia anyday anytime.....the chemistry was jumping outta d screens....

Best couple ever to grace bba....not sure anyone can top it....
04-12-2013 07:06 PM
Bigg Boss
Naija 366
First Ladies Gallery
Member Blogs
virgin girl Offline
Royal

@hmeyK78, I see you oo. Tongue
I'm still going through the previous pages I missed & I’m still laughing & under the bed like Jannette from the ‘Ruptured Hymen’ comment.. ha haha ha ha ha ha
Hey, the Hymen is still ‘Rocky’
lol lol
04-12-2013 07:07 PM
virgin girl Offline
Royal

Hmmmmmmm, some Forumites are still ‘crying’ over the kind of Scud Missiles @Vg fired here during the ‘Opeartion Desert Storm’ days. lol
And also ‘some FB family’ are ‘weeping’ over the kind of ‘Shoot at Sight’ Drone dat @Lilian Whyte used during the ‘No FLY ZONE’
Hey, next time, have the ORIGINAL Russian-German made weaponry when you are faced with such ‘Challenges’.

So wat do I give now oooooo ?????
Okay. Take Syrup …………
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
According to @Adesuwa, SMILE more Lol
04-12-2013 07:09 PM
virgin girl Offline
Royal

Whick kain wahala is this ooooo
My FB page is growing like no man's business. Wow Wow Wow Wink
Haai, no Peace..

A Fan who just had the RIGHT 'Slap-Me- I-Slap-You' DKBing which was soooooooooooooo on POINT! Lol

he he he he he he he he
04-12-2013 07:20 PM
EXPOSEE Offline
Cool Member

Anybody else having the same problem getting back in, didn't know passwords get missing too here. tried severally to change and get back my old id, no show. Is this a case of ID Thieving Tongue. I miss me. Even to inbox people is a problem. Anyone with a solution please?
04-12-2013 07:22 PM
Swazis Offline
Her Royal Highness

(04-12-2013 07:22 PM)EXPOSEE Wrote:  Anybody else having the same problem getting back in, didn't know passwords get missing too here. tried severally to change and get back my old id, no show. Is this a case of ID Thieving Tongue. I miss me. Even to inbox people is a problem. Anyone with a solution please?

Send a pm to admin,using this I D,I think they'll help
What is your old username? LolLol I just want to connect the dots
04-12-2013 07:34 PM
EXPOSEE Offline
Cool Member

Thanks @Swazis. I am NEMESIS Big Grin
04-12-2013 07:43 PM
EXPOSEE Offline
Cool Member

Thanks @ Swazis, i am Nemesis Big Grin
04-12-2013 07:52 PM
haughtynaughty Offline
Senior

(04-12-2013 07:52 PM)EXPOSEE Wrote:  Thanks @ Swazis, i am Nemesis Big Grin

In pursuit of Lilian mud?
04-12-2013 10:35 PM
haughtynaughty Offline
Senior

(04-12-2013 07:05 PM)virgin girl Wrote:  This is a ‘Status Update’ from @Virgin girl, a Celebrity Fan Lol

''During the X-Mas period, some pple came here to wish us ‘Happy X-Mas’ and even ‘Genu-Flexed’, asking for forgiveness from whomever, becos I don’t even know wat ‘wrong’ dey did o..
Was dat ‘Lip-Service’? Hmmmmmm
Discuss.
The ‘Bees’ are also invited lol
Mrgreen

Typical of you to appropriate what was clearly not meant for you, have you ever seen a herdsman apologise to â cow for flogging it after wandering out of line before? Hahahaha Ignorance is fixable, not sure of stupidity
04-12-2013 10:45 PM

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Linkedin Technorati Twitter Digg MySpace Delicious